Wednesday 25 January 2012

happy people

i like having friends over at my place. sure there is mess to clean up afterwards, and stocking up on food and drinks might be necessary, but i rather enjoy it. there is something sweet about knowing that your friends want to be there at your place. it makes the house truly a home.

my good friends came by last monday and we had the usual eating, drinking, smoking and watching tv routine. but there was something different in the air that night. and i realized what it was - my friends looked happy. they were unintentionally beaming with happiness. 

and when i recognized it, i actually smiled. i was happy too. in fact, i was super happy - knowing that they are happy with their lives. at least, with their current state. and hopefully, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Bukit Timah Railway Station

I am clearly not a person who has FOMO because if I did, I wouldn't have just walked past this unpaved and rather remote path many times...