Tuesday 26 July 2011

Unemployment Scheme

I am certain at this point that I'm gonna quit my job before end of the year.

I think that while there are a thousand reasons why I shouldn't be jobless, there is one very important reason why I should: I need to be free. I've been despondent about my work, for so long now, and I can't ignore it anymore.

So the plan is to stay just a couple of months more to get my bonus. On the very day that this $ is debited into my account, I will push the paper forward, all three freaking copies of them. I should be out of job by start of December, and I intend to spend the next three months wandering and doing things that I've put off for a while.

I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do, and I'm a bit scared of seeing my savings reduced to half (or worse, to nothing), but I think it's something I have to do.

So, we shall find out by end of October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Bukit Timah Railway Station

I am clearly not a person who has FOMO because if I did, I wouldn't have just walked past this unpaved and rather remote path many times...