Tuesday 19 July 2011

Ground Zero

Reading through my old blog, I realized that there had been too many entries on supposed realizations of wrong-doings and half-hearted attempts to correct them. A lot more on sadness and being lost and lessons that I've supposedly *learned* from them, but in reality, have not made me feel a wee bit better than before. After three years, I have changed. But, my longing for a more fulfilling and meaningful life, has not.

And so today I have decided to retire that and start a new one. Call it a transformation project. I hope to one day look back at this first entry, and smile, because I have stopped wandering.

1 comment:

  1. I just went the your old blog today after months--only because I thought about you :)

    Glad to have "found you" again :-p

    Chessy naman o.

    ReplyDelete

Old Bukit Timah Railway Station

I am clearly not a person who has FOMO because if I did, I wouldn't have just walked past this unpaved and rather remote path many times...