Wednesday 20 September 2017

douchebag police

i used to be a happy drunk. 

i'd talk shit and i'd be loud, but i'd be funny as hell. everybody loved me.

lately i realized that when i'm intoxicated, i transform into what i can only call as a douchebag police

sounds interesting, huh?

basically, whenever i have a little have too much alcohol than i should, i suddenly zoom in into actions that i classify as douchebaggery. from being a usual i-don't-really-care kind of girl, i suddenly had this itch to call out obnoxious behavior - specifically from men - and i don't exactly know what the point was. maybe in my drunken state of mind, i thought that i could enlighten them and change their ways? maybe i'm acting as a thunderbolt of righteousness, because my inebriated self is suddenly the beacon of all that is just? 

honestly though, when i sober up and realize what i've done, i'm always embarrassed. i'm pretty sure that at the moment when i was yapping about it, i made a total ass of myself.

where is this anger coming from? :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Bukit Timah Railway Station

I am clearly not a person who has FOMO because if I did, I wouldn't have just walked past this unpaved and rather remote path many times...